Project #6 Policy Review and Recommendations Presentation
This is the final phase of the case study assignments. The primary purpose of this project is for you to demonstrate your understanding of the principles covered in this course. You will create a minimum of 12 presentation slides to summarize the policy review conducted and your recommendations for the next steps the merged company should take to protect its data and information assets. (MS Power Point .pptx format is the preferred delivery format; if you do not have Power Point, you may print your presentation slides to PDF and deliver the assignment as a PDF document.)
The title and reference slides are included in the required slide count.
Your presentation must include a minimum of 5 references.
Each policy review and recommendations presentation should address the following:
- Current policy: Discuss the current (as per the case study) IT cybersecurity policy.
- New technology: Describe the functionality of the new technology selected for implementation and the challenges associated with the current cybersecurity policy. Identify cybersecurity vulnerabilities that could be introduced by the new technology that might not be mitigated by technological configuration management.
- Recommendations: Discuss revisions and modifications that must be made to the current IT cybersecurity policy to ensure that the new technology does not compromise the organization’s cybersecurity posture. Address the inter- and intra-organization leadership, managerial, and policy challenges and effects associated with the recommendations.
1. Consult the grading rubric for specific content and formatting requirements for this assignment.
2. Your presentation should be professional in appearance with consistent use of fonts, font sizes, margins, etc.
3. Your presentation should use standard terms and definitions for cybersecurity. See Course Content > Cybersecurity Concepts Review for recommended resources.
4. There is no APA formatting guidance for slide presentations.
5. You must include a title slide with the assignment title, your name, and the due date. Your reference list must be on a separate slide at the end of your file. These slides do not count towards the assignment’s slide count.
6. You are expected to write grammatically correct English in every assignment that you submit for grading. Do not turn in any work without (a) using spell check, (b) using grammar check, (c) verifying that your punctuation is correct and (d) reviewing your work for correct word usage and correctly structured sentences and paragraphs.
7. You are expected to credit your sources using in-text citations and reference list entries. Both your citations and your reference list entries must follow a consistent citation style (APA, MLA, etc.).