Write a five (5) page paper, topic below, not including the cover page, table of contents, or references in APA format.Your paper should contain the following:
- Title and name
- An introduction
- 5 pages (double-spaced, APA approved font) of cited research in APA format.
- A conclusion
- References in APA format
Imagine that you are an international business consultant to a fictitious company (make up your own product or products or service) that has decided to explore the possibilities of expansion into at least two countries.
Create a 5-page paper in which you justify your assertions for each of the following:
- Develop a brief overview of the fictitious company including its product(s).
- Choose at least two different countries (not the US) where the company would globalize the product or their products, and analyze the following objectives:
- Develop a brief profile of the countries that you have chosen. You can use the following link to get information by country: https://guides.library.yale.edu/c.php?g=595576&p=4120422
- Describe external factors or environments of the selected countries (political, economic, technological, legal and others) which could benefit or discourage international business.
- Select successful strategies to enter the global market for the different foreign countries that you selected.
- Investigate the key factors that you would need to understand to guide an effective pricing strategy for your product or service, based on your foreign currencies’ analysis for your selected countries.
- Comparative analysis between international trade (export/import), contractual entry mode (franchising, licensing, management contract and Turn key Projects) and Investment entry mode (Subsidiaries, Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances). Explain which of these models would you choose.
- Better practices to look for international business opportunities for your company and for your product(s).
Additional Requirements You must use at least 6 references. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.