Image courtesy of: http://www.findly.com/customers/our-work-hodes/
Image courtesy of: Disney/Pixar, Inside Out!
In your discussion post,analyze the following visual elements in the advertisements shown above:
- Identify the target audiences for each of the advertising images above.
- Compare and contrast how each of these advertisement images uses color to strategically attract a specific target audience (Ex: orange may be a more appropriate color choice for younger audiences but not necessarily for business audiences).
- Compare and contrast how the lines are strategically used to guide the viewer’s eyes to a specific element in the advertising image.
- Consider if the two advertisements traded how they used colors and lines. Would it attract their targeted audiences in the same way or as effectively?
- How could you use color and line strategically in your life or career applications?
*Remember— Analysis requires that you substantiate your ideas with quotes from academic sources and experts in the field. Analysis without substantiated evidence is opinion. Use your etextbook, another academic article or source, or a career or real-life example to support your analysis points in your initial discussion post to demonstrate your full comprehension of the topics.