It is strongly encouraged that you receive feedback on your paper using the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center Paper Review at least two days before it is due. Then implement the feedback into your paper before submitting it to Waypoint. For instructions on how to use this feature, please review the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center Paper Review (Links to an external site.). Make sure you appropriately cite your sources from AnnualReports.com and include a minimum of two scholarly and/or credible sources from the library in addition to the course text.
In your paper,
- Describe organizational differences that you see in how each corporation discusses its annual performance.
- Explain how clearly the data is or is not presented for enabling shareholders to draw conclusions about how well the company performed.
- Explain what goals, challenges, and plans top managers emphasize in their discussion of results.
- Describe ways the format and organization of each report enhances or detracts from the information being presented.
The Annual Report Formats paper
- Must two to three double-spaced in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least two scholarly or credible sources in addition to the course text.