1. Select any one of the attached qualitative articles.
2. Read your chosen article thoroughly to critique the research study on its trustworthiness.
3. Based on the information provided in your chosen article, use the guidelines provided by Leitz and Zayas (2010) to answer the following questions
(1) What strategies were used by the authors to enhance credibility, auditability, and confirmability of the study?
(2) Imagine you were a social work practitioner working on the same concerns/population highlighted in your chosen study. What are some of the findings that you think will be applicable to your social work practice? Reflect on how it might influence your practice. Do the authors provide enough information about the study context so that you can identify other settings where these findings might apply?