1. How does the use of bank accounts ensure control of cash?
2. How does the use of bank accounts improve management s decision making?
3. How does the bank reconciliation reduce the likelihood of theft and fraud
4. Maxtel had net sales of $4,235 million and ending accounts receivable of $775 million.
Its days sales uncollected equals
5. A company borrowed $10,000 by signing a 180 day promissory note at 11%. The total
interest due on the maturity is
6. A company had net sales of $600,000, total sales of $750,000 and an average accounts
receivable of $75,000. Its accounts receivable turnover equals