Retailer Marketing Channels.
Retailer Marketing Channels
Select a retailer that you are interested in.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Outline and describe the basic configurations, flows of products and information, and typical participants in marketing channels.
- Identify the three most influential channel participants for the retailer that you selected.
- Describe the role of marketing channels in the overall marketing strategy of the retailer you chose.
- Conduct an environmental scan for your particular retailer. Describe how each environmental variable (demographic changes, economy, et cetera) affects the marketing operation.
- Research a new technology that may aid in communication between marketing channels by eliminating conflict and power in the marketing channel.
- Research how the marketing channel for your selected retailer is designed. Critique the design of the marketing channel for your selected retailer.
- Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Analyze the impact of participants, environmental variables, technology, and design on retailer marketing channels.